Sunday, October 30, 2011

Smash Book from K&Company



After seeing the Smash books and the catchy video that has me so hooked!! I FINALLY gave in and purchased a SMASH book and some wonderful little SMASH items from my Mom (Cindy) through her Memory Works consultant site. 
Anyways, since I am not much of a scrapbooker this seemed the perfect alternative! Needless to say I love it!

My Cricut Cartridge Reward Certificates (all have been redeemed)

Saints V. Jags Game tickets and journaling about the day, plus doodles

Tickets and some journaling about our trip to Tokyo Disney & Tokyo Disney Sea

Ticket to the Ritz Theatre where my oldest DD performed during Amateur Night



Memory-Works Carries Smash Books! What a FABULOUS way to speed scrap!
SHOP ONLINE http://cindy.memory-works.com


Thanks Mom! Happy Crafting Everyone! - Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment